- Not Always Coca-Cola- Data & Insights from ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT This document was made by PT. Youth Laboratory Indonesia covering data on youth laboratory indonesia youth under the age of 30 (14-29 years old). Every youth lab research insight & report s are under copyright of PT. Youth Laboratory Indonesia. If you use the wording for commercial www.enterthelab.com purposes in research, publications, events or analysis you are liable for copyright infringement .
- “Es teh manis satu” Is a slip of the tongue and a reflex answer from most young people in Indonesia When asked “what do you want for drink?”
- Q:What Do You Drink at Lunch? Suprizingly 55.70% 60.00% What was considered A “youth drink” 50.00% Is now at the bottom position 40.00% 30.00% 20.90% 15.70% 20.00% 5.20% 2.60% 10.00% 0.00% Soda Tea Mineral water Juice Other
- The coke brand won at the awareness stage! the jingle get downloaded, the pop artist grew popular, but the message Doesn’t reach farther than that. it also doesn’t grew bigger Awareness Interest Desire Action
- Q:What Kind of Beverage that Your Friends Buy the Most? 70.00% 62.60% 60.00% Tea is considered 50.00% more as 40.00% a social drink 30.00% 20.90% 20.00% 7.80% 5.20% 10.00% 1.70% 1.70% 0.00% Tea Soda Juice Milk Mineral Other water
- Why Not Coke?
- Health issue is becoming more salient To many youths. Even to the coke die-hard Fans. Coke need to market their product With context rather than content. “Everyday I drink coca-cola” “Only Coca-cola that have zero sugar product with sweety taste” www.enterthelab.com Edo, 22 M. Coca-Cola Lover
- www.enterthelab.com Q:What Do You Think about Soda? 25.00% 23.90% Health Issues 20.00% 17.40% 15.00% 13.50% 13.50% 10.70% 10.00% 6.70% 4.20% 5.00% 2.80% 2% 2% 1.10% 1.10% 0.00%
- How about tea?
- Drinking tea is embedded culturally in many Indonesian eating ritual. Its not About the taste, but the social custom. “I always drink teh botol sosro at lunch if available” “I’ve drinking teh botol sosro since I was in Elementary School” www.enterthelab.com Patrya, 23 M. Teh Botol Fans
- The advertizing domination of soda brands Doesn’t correlate lineary with the change of many young people drinking habit
- Q:What will You Choose among These Two Brands? 84.10% 90.00% 80.00% 70.00% 60.00% 50.00% 40.00% 15.90% 30.00% 20.00% 10.00% 0.00% Coca-cola Teh Botol
- Q:If You Choose Soda, What Brand Will You Choose? 30% 26.10% 23.90% 25% 21.70% 20% 13% 13% 15% 10% Coke won the battle among soda, but not the 5% war against Tea 2.20% 0% Pepsi Coca-cola Fanta Mirinda Sprite
- Data & Insights Presentation By Youth Laboratory Indonesia Contributor: Muhammad Faisal Anggun Intan Tara Talita Ndre Art
You might also like
Epiwalk Jalan Epicentrum Boulevard
Jl. Rasuna Said Karet, Kuningan, Jakarta 12940
Jl. Delman Kencana No. 9
Tanah Kusir, Kebayoran Lama Utara, Jakarta 122240, Indonesia
Mobile : 08158195354
Phone/Fax : (62-21) 7234297
Email : email@example.com